Transfer of NAHT membership
Thank you for choosing to join NAHT Edge. To transfer your membership across you'll need your NAHT membership number.
NAHT members wishing to join NAHT Edge are able to transfer their membership across as long as they meet the following criteria:
- are eligible for membership of NAHT Edge; and
- are not part-way through proceedings with an NAHT officer, regional officer or solicitor. In this event, the matter must be concluded in NAHT membership and your NAHT subscription must continue to be paid.
Your application will take approximately three minutes to complete. You'll need to provide your contact details, information about your workplace and set up a direct debit payment for your membership fees.
On completion of your application
- We'll provide you with continuous trade union cover
- Your NAHT Edge membership will be active
- Your membership with NAHT with be closed with effect from the day before you joined NAHT Edge
- Your NAHT direct debit instruction will be suspended so that no further NAHT fees are collected
Once you've finished your application, you'll have immediate access to our online resources and information; you can even manage your membership online.
Full-time membership: £13.50 per month Join
Part-time membership: £8.10 per month Join
If you don't have your NAHT membership number, don't apply as we'll be unable to complete your transfer. Please email us to request your membership number.
Full details about how your transfer will be processed can be found here. If you have further questions, take a look at our FAQs.